Stand Tall, Be Proud
Eagle Expectations for 1st Grade
1. Come to class prepared (books, folder, agenda)
2. Be in the classroom before the late bell.
3. Turn in homework and money.
4. Try your best.
5. Keep your desk clean and organized.
1. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. Do tasks in a timely manner.
3. Keep hands, feet, objects, and unkind words to yourself.
4. Raise your hand to talk.
5. Be honest.
1. Follow directions the first time.
2. Do not talk when others are speaking.
1. Be a good role model.
2. Use good manners.
Stand Tall, Be Proud: Bullying will not be tolerated.